Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 9 -- Closer To Home


1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
I grew up in Philadelphia, That's where I consider my home to be.

2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
Bright Pink! Since having my third daughter, I have developed an unhealthy attraction to all things pink, go figure!

3. What do you think comes after death?
Eternal communion with the Lord.

4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
Oxygen's Bad Girls Club. No point to that show at all.

5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
Probably some photo stock website.

6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
In Hollywood or on Broadway.

7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actress.

8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
Don't laugh. Syre Washington.

9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
The Five Chinese Brothers and Tikki Tikki Tembo



~E. RaMona

5 comments:

  1. Syre Washington??? I remember Tikki Tikki Tembo!lol I forgot about the photo stock websites. I would have put that myself. Love your answers and your page. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah photo stock is what we need..

    Happy S9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Coming over from Saturday 9. I enjoyed reading your answers!! My kids are reading Tikki Tikki Tembo now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bright pink!

    Enjoy your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/sunglasses-that-take-pictures-now-theres-something-we-need/

    ReplyDelete