Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday 9 -- My Woman From Tokyo




1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there?

I've never been.....would luv to go.


2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?

Yeah.....Marco Polo, lol!



3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Nope. I came close, but couldn't do it.


4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know?
I don't believe so.


5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Hmmm, definitely Titanic


6. What feature are you most insecure about?
Sometimes, my skin. I'm prone to breakouts when I eat certain things.



7. What do you miss most about being young?
Fearlessness.



8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER?
Lil Wayne and or Souljah Boy.



9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number?

Not a job, but an apartment scam. Glad I had the good sense to google some of the dialogue, and found that it was a scam.


~E. RaMona

7 comments:

  1. We have same answer to #5 :)
    Glad to know something about you.

    http://itsmylife-swati.blogspot.com/2011/01/saturday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waving from the Saturday 9* Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with you on the music. There's a whole list of folks that I'd add. Love the new blog set up. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Titanic so many times..haha

    Happy S9. Mine is @ Mom's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you Googled for sure!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/roadkill-3-million-for-30-seconds/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good call on Soulja Boy...I had forgotten all about him!

    ReplyDelete