Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Be Still... and Let Your Nail Polish Dry

Just wanna send a quick "Happy Tuesday" to everyone. As I have been thrown back into the hustle and bustle of the work week, I want to share this little gem that I have found. This is a great little devotional that I came across this weekend as I was basking in some long over due "Me" time at Barnes and Noble. Needless to say, the title drew me in. I read the concept and a couple of the devotionals and I decided to buy it. I love spending quality time with the Lord. Reading these stories and the prayers that go with them, is a great way to start my day.....that is until the baby cries. lol! But for those first few moments of the day, this Devo serves its purpose well and helps me to start the day with the inspiration that I need in order to convince my 5 and 6 year olds that they HAVE to get up and get ready for school. Thank God for the little things!



~E. RaMona

3 comments:

  1. 1st how cute is your v-day layout. Loves it! Second Amen to everything you posted above. I'll have to check my library for that book. Sounds like a must read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold at the title. Will be finding myself at the bookstore tomorrow picking this up. I really need to do a better job at starting my day off in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete