Monday, January 24, 2011

10 "Somethings" Every Child's Room Should Have

I came across this little article from the folks over at  Ohdeedoh and I loved these ideas! According to them, these are the 10 "somethings" that every child's room should have:
1. Something to sleep on
2. Something that glows
3. Something that tells time
4. Something to snuggle with
5. Something to read
6. Something handmade
7. Something to question
8. Something to take pride in
9. Something with color
10. Something they choose

I agree with all of the above, take a look if you haven't seen this article already. Ohdeedoh

Happy Monday!


~E. RaMona

5 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! I must say I agree as well so far i have 7 of the 10 not bad right lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad at all! I have to get home and take inventory to see where we are, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 10 for 10! I may have to repost this. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 9 out of 10. I realized the girls don't have a clock in their room. We'll fix that. Please repost!

    ReplyDelete