Monday, December 20, 2010

Whew! Time Sure Does Fly!

Well, I couldn't let this year come to an end without posting.  So, I just want to send out a quick "hey there" to everyone one and say that the girls and I are fine. These past three months have been filled with lots of love, laughs, and sweet memories. I'm so blessed to have my babies! They've grown (literally), matured, lost teeth, and have become such little helpers to me. The baby is growing and doing new things each passing day. It's been a blast watching her discover this world. I'm excited to see what the new year will bring. I wish you and all of  your families a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and prosperous  New year! If we don't "talk" again in 2010, I'll see you next year!


~E. RaMona

2 comments:

  1. wishing you an equally wonderful new year filled with love and prosperity. with those three beautiful girls at your side...i know it will be wonderful!

    thanks for such a kind comment on my blog..you really brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete