Monday, December 27, 2010

What May Come...

I really am excited about this coming year will bring. I have created a new blog simply for the purpose of documenting this incoming year and all of the promises/resolutions that I have made for myself. I say "excited" simply because I believe that the end result will lead to a better, healthier, and more responsible me. But make no mistakes, I have a lot of growing to do. A lot of which I imagine will be painful and crucifying to my flesh. But I know that I can do it, I HAVE to do it. My happiness, sanity and the future of my girls depends upon me stepping up. I need to change. Period. So with plan and new blog in toe, here I go......

My new blog is private because I don't want to divulge what I am in the midst of just yet, but maybe i'll make it available at some point....or maybe i'll keep it just for me, who knows? Till next time, happy blogging!

~E. RaMona