Monday, December 27, 2010

What May Come...

I really am excited about this coming year will bring. I have created a new blog simply for the purpose of documenting this incoming year and all of the promises/resolutions that I have made for myself. I say "excited" simply because I believe that the end result will lead to a better, healthier, and more responsible me. But make no mistakes, I have a lot of growing to do. A lot of which I imagine will be painful and crucifying to my flesh. But I know that I can do it, I HAVE to do it. My happiness, sanity and the future of my girls depends upon me stepping up. I need to change. Period. So with plan and new blog in toe, here I go......

My new blog is private because I don't want to divulge what I am in the midst of just yet, but maybe i'll make it available at some point....or maybe i'll keep it just for me, who knows? Till next time, happy blogging!

~E. RaMona

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plans. Love to you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best with your plans to change and grow. The first step to this is actually wanting to do it. Good for you! When we recognize the things we need to work on then we can start to bring about the change we see for ourselves. I want to wish you a very happy New Year filled with great health, happiness and plenty of laughter!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! Happy New year to you and your beautiful families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! Looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete