Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday 9





1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
          Not at all, I was 21 and in college. I had a completely different set of plans for my life. I was Broadway bound or soon to be California surfin'

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
          Definitely. I HAVE to give my all to raising my three girls and creating the best life possible for them.

3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? 
          Once, when I was 21, I went to Atlantic City and played the slot machines for very cheap. I won like 20 bucks.

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? 
          I can sleep anywhere in my home. 

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
          Wow. Once when I was working at a child care facility, a new employee joined the regular crew and I for lunch. While we were eating , I took a sip of some iced tea while someone said something really funny and I inadvertently spit all of my drink on everyone, including the newbie.

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? 
          It's not a ripped clothing moment, but on the morning of my wedding, my brother-in-law was trying to be nice and ironed my veil for me. Well, the heat setting was too high and he burned it. He felt so bad and they didn't want to tell me. I wasn't even upset, I just cut around the burn and kept it moving.

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same? 
          My blog CONSTANTLY has a new look. I love variety and change!

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? 
          I would simply tell myself to trust God. A variety of things are going to happen to you over the next ten years. Some will be amazingly wonderful, and some heartbreakingly painful. Through it all, trust God and know that all experiences are allowed to happen to make you stronger and wiser.

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
          Well, I want to say that it hasn't happened yet....still waiting for it. But, when I was 18, my best friend and I just up and went to New York without telling anyone. I didn't tell my mom where I was going. We sneaked backstage at the play RENT because we knew someone who was in the cast. When we came back MUCH later that night, my mom was so mad because she didn't know where I was all day. She forgave me though, lol!
          

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ number 5

    @ number 6 You really need to talk to those chicks on Bridezillas, that's how you handle an accident.

    @ number 9 I so would have done the same thing. Yay for crazy moments!

    ReplyDelete