Monday, August 23, 2010

My Middle Me


Soooo, my SnuggleBunny is going to enter kindergarten pretty soon, and I'm realizing that this is no small feat. My oldest daughter started kindergarten last year and that was a big deal as well. They're growing so quickly....

Well my SnuggleBunny is all sorts of nervous about entering kindergarten. She has asked me a million and one questions already. I can tell she's really excited about it though. Today, as we were out purchasing more school uniforms, she turned to me and asked, " you think I'm gonna have friends at my new school?" My response to her was a confident, "I know you will." I really am  excited for her and all of the things she will learn this year, and all of the new friends she will make.

Well this post is a "to be continued," because you know I will be back with first day pics.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! a blog of a mom with three girls! I also have three beauties! Your blog is fabulous and I look forward to poking around some more in the future!

    http://www.peacefulislandmother.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she enjoys school. My first started kindergarten this week and I was terrified. I must admit I'm not as nervous as I was when he first started but I'm not happy with the school he is at and already looking for another school for him to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I'm visiting from Mom's Little Nestwork. I'm saying hi because you are my neighbor. Your button was just above mine on the button list. I like your blog. Its cute and I am now following you. Looking forward to the pictures of your little sweetie hitting Kindergarten.

    Heather
    Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I know your little girl will do well. This is such a big step for her. Hugs to her and best wishes for a wonderful first day.

    ReplyDelete