Monday, February 1, 2010

3 Months/2nd Retightening

Today marks 3 months of being locked. I had my 2nd reti on Saturday......it was okay save the fact that my appointment was at 11 am and she didn't start tightening my hair until 12:45pm. I was not too happy with that. What's the purpose of having an appointment??? I guess I just have to estimate 4 hours of being in the salon when I have my hair done, even if it only takes her 2 hours to do my hair. I was a little grumpy, but four hours of sitting when you're uncomfortable and pregnant are a bit much to take.

Anyway, I am 9 days away from my induction, and though it seems really close, it seems oh-so-far-away. This is my last week of work, and I'm just praying I actually make it through the week. My baby shower is scheduled for Saturday, I hope I make that too! I've been busy getting ready for baby. I am going to attempt to actually style my hair for the shower, as I have yet to do anything to my hair but spritz and go. We'll see if that works out.

Anyway, here are some pics that I took. Not much change, but I do love the feeling of freshly tightened roots. Til next time...

♥Alaiyo♥

1 comment:

  1. I hope your induction went well and that everything is good with you and your girls (including the new baby).

    God bless xx

    ReplyDelete