Sunday, March 28, 2010

She's Here....Well She's Been Here, LOL!!!

Hey Everbody!!!

I know I haven't blogged for a minute, but I did have a baby on February 10th, about six weeks ago. I'm fine and baby is fine as well. She weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces. She was my biggest baby. I didn't think it was possible, but I love her so much! Having had two children already, I didn't think it was possible, but my heart stretched right along with my stomach, lol!

Needless to say, her big sisters love her, and they dote on her every chance they get. She loves being held, and she has plenty of people who are up for the job. At six weeks, she has no determined sleep pattern just yet, but I'm hoping it will happen soon as I am scheduled to return to work on April 5th. I am blessed to have my mother care for her while I work, so that eases some of the anxiety of leaving her. I'll post pics of my little glow worm at the end of this post. I have been calling her glow worm because when it's just her and I up at night, and I'm feeding her, she seems to just glow....it could be the reading lamp that I have on, but I'm just saying...

Hair news: Well on April 1st I will have been locked for five months. I had my third retightening on March 13th. It went well, and I spent a lot less time in the salon, so I was happy. Sadly, I still haven't experimented with styling....I know, I know. I will soon though. My sister is going to let me use her hair dryer....maybe I'll try something for my return to work.

Lastly: I am happy to say that I am getting back to me. Most people who know me know that this last pregnancy was extremely difficult for me, both physically and emotionally. I under went several major life changes during this time. All of which I know play into my future and will ultimately make me stronger, but in the present, they were very difficult. But I thank God because He got me through it in a way where my children still had a mother who was able to be there for them every single day. And trust me, most days were hard. BUT, I am returning to the things which make me most happy, theater being one of them. For I am nothing, if I am not acting or creating or being involved in some facet of artistic expression. That is how God made me. I can't apologize for it or run away from it. It is who I am.

So.....here are some pics and until next time, Happy Blogging!

♥Alaiyo♥














3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your baby is beautiful. Glad to know all went well. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so glad I found your new blog (was looking for Alaiyo's locs). Glad she arrived safe and sound. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete