Monday, January 25, 2010

Up Close and Personal

Last week I was sent for another ultrasound because my doctors thought the baby was measuring a little big for my due date. Well, as I lay there looking at the screen, all of a sudden, the UT clicked a button which allowed me to see my baby in 4D. I had no warning....she was just there! I felt all sorts of emotions, as I really looked at her. I thought, "she looks like me." However the longer I stared ate her, I realized that she looks just like my oldest daughter when she was a baby....it was freaky.

Needless to say, I can't stop looking at her picture. Turns out she's estimated to be about 6lbs. 2oz. at this point. They pushed my due date up two days to February 18th, but I should still be getting induced on February 10th. Well here she is, chillin in utero:



♥Alaiyo♥

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Children are definitely a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alaiyo! She is beautiful - fearfully and wonderfully made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I truly am grateful to God for her little life. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete