Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Addicted to Ice!!!


In a non-hair related post, I have to admit that this pregnancy is so very different from my other two. When I was pregnant with my other two daughters, I didn't really experience cravings of any kind. However, this time around it has been all about pretzels and ice. Amazingly enough, I have never liked pretzels, NEVER! But I have to have pretzels everyday, I simply love them! And the ice? Oh, the ice. I eat so much ice all day long. I don't have an iron deficiency or anything, just gotta have the ice. This little obsession developed in the last two months. It's crazy, because I have it down to a science. I don't like to eat plain/bare ice. It has to have first been immersed in liquid of some sort, preferably a Seagrams Ginger Ale/fruit punch mix. After about the second glass, the ice is now ready to be eaten. It's turned into the best part of my day! Pathetic, I know.......

Well, that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about me...so I digress, lol! Happy Tuesday everyone!


♥Alaiyo♥