Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Addicted to Ice!!!


In a non-hair related post, I have to admit that this pregnancy is so very different from my other two. When I was pregnant with my other two daughters, I didn't really experience cravings of any kind. However, this time around it has been all about pretzels and ice. Amazingly enough, I have never liked pretzels, NEVER! But I have to have pretzels everyday, I simply love them! And the ice? Oh, the ice. I eat so much ice all day long. I don't have an iron deficiency or anything, just gotta have the ice. This little obsession developed in the last two months. It's crazy, because I have it down to a science. I don't like to eat plain/bare ice. It has to have first been immersed in liquid of some sort, preferably a Seagrams Ginger Ale/fruit punch mix. After about the second glass, the ice is now ready to be eaten. It's turned into the best part of my day! Pathetic, I know.......

Well, that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about me...so I digress, lol! Happy Tuesday everyone!


♥Alaiyo♥

2 comments:

  1. LOL

    I think all pregnant mothers are addicted to ice. I would be addicted to ice if I had the hospital's ice machine at home. That is my favorite type of ice or the ice you buy from the store. I don't care for my ice at home, it's just not the same, lol. I started craving meat, was a vegetarian for two years (vegan for a few months) not sure where that craving came from but after I have the baby I will be converting back!

    Counting down the days, it is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alaiyo, I'm checking out comments left from my blogmates and just now seeing yours. Though Christmas has passed, I don't think it's EVER too late for fun things. The site is elfyourself.com. They may even have videos for other holidays or time periods.
    Oh and lastly, LOVE the pregnancy pics. Such a fun time. Is your hair growing like wildfire?

    ReplyDelete