Monday, January 4, 2010

Pregnant Much???

Oh my goodness. I am 33 weeks pregnant and I am feelin it. Man, this is getting to be too much. I can definitely feel all of the extra weight. My back hurts, sleep is non-existent, and I have to pee like every five minutes! Don't get me wrong, I am excited to welcome my new baby girl, but I am soooooooo over being pregnant.

I realized that I haven't taken many pregnancy pics because I am feeling a little self conscious because of my fatter face and extra weight, but I at least wanted to have one post showing my baby bump. So here they are, I took some shots this morning.

♥Alaiyo♥

9 comments:

  1. AWWW...You look great! Hair, baby bump and all! Your girls are adorable and soon you will have another cutie pie :-D Congrats to you and your fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, you don't have much longer! You look beautiful and your sisterlocks are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful with your gift from God sticking out for the world to admire. Your hair looks wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Happy third trimester - not long now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, didn't know you were expecting. There seems to be alot of pregnancy going around in blog land. I'm right behind you around 32 weeks. You look adorable pregnant. Hope all is well with the rest of your pregnancy.

    BTW, your locks are beautiful!

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh you have beautifull kids :)
    i really like your hair, i'm writting a blog about afro and very curl hair but is in spanish :D

    ReplyDelete