Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday With the Girls

Today was a beautiful Sunday in the City of Brotherly Love. We started the day off with morning worship, then me, Snuggle Bunny, and Love Bug went to eat at Ruby's.

Okay, what's new? Well I am 21 weeks pregnant and I have found out that I am having yet another girl. I found out last week.....and I'm grateful. I know, I know, God truly does have a sense of humor. I have accepted the fact that I am a mother of girls. Pray for me, as I am sure I will need patience a' plenty. I'm having problems settling on a name for the new little one, but I figure I have time. There are two names which I have in mind, but I haven't settled on one yet. I have picked her middle name though.

It is official, I will have my Sisterlocks installed on November 1, 2009, the day after my 30th b-day. It is truly my birthday present to myself and I am really excited! I'm trying not to count down the days.

All in all, I'm okay. God has me in an amazing place right now. He is building my character and causing me to be in a place of complete and total trust upon Him. It ain't easy, but I have no other choice but to trust Him, It's all I can do!

♥Alaiyo♥

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your decision to cross over. My SL's were a present to myself for my 30th as well. I look forward to going on your journey with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) And all the best for Nov the 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I will be locked less than a week from now!

    ReplyDelete