Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Transitions.....


Well, I am about to celebrate my one year blogaversary and so much is happening. Well for starters, I am 15 weeks preggers, so that's exciting. I'm about to move back to Philly and I can't wait, the commute from NJ has been stressful. What can I say, I am taking it one day at a time. I have my SL consult scheduled for Sept. 23rd, and my install date is Nov. 1st (the day after my 30th b-day!) I'm majorly excited about that. I had to keep pushing the date back, but I think it's gonna happen for real this time. I have good feelings about the loctician and we'll see how the consult goes. What else.....

Love Bug will be starting Kindergarten the beginning of Sept. She is really excited. She keeps asking me to read her school supply list to her. We're gonna buy those and her uniforms this weekend and she is really bugging me about it. I already met her teacher and she seems nice. I'm thinking this transition will be harder on me than it will be for her. She's been in school for two years already, but now it's like official you know? Before I look up she'll be off to college. Where did all of the time go???

Snuggle Bunny will be entering Pre-K and doesn't understand why her sister gets to wear uniforms and she doesn't. Her school is in the same building that I work in, so that'll be cool knowing she's right downstairs.

My crazy cat ran away in June...and I'm still sad about it. I miss him so much. He left during a time when I felt like I was losing a lot of different things...so it hit me harder than I though it would.

Overall, despite life's obstacles, I'm blessed. Things aren't going as good as they could be, but they're not that bad either. I am grateful for this new life forming inside of me and I am excited about what tomorrow holds. Happy Tuesday everybody! I'll try not to stay away so long ;-)

♥Alaiyo♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog & congrats on being pregnant & your decision to join the SL family I will be keeping a watchful eye to see how things are moving along.

    ReplyDelete