Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where have I been?????


Well.....I have been MIA for quite some time now huh? I never meant to stay away this long. So much has happened over these last six months, (wow has it really been that long?) The girls are doing pretty good. They are growing very nicely and they still manage to shock me at least once a day. Lately, my days have been consumed with finding schools for them. Love Bug will be entering kindergarten in the fall, (my how time flies). Overall things have been pretty good. The cat is still crazy as all get out...but I love him. Hmmmm, let's see...


I finally got back on the stage after a long hia
tus from the theater. In March I starred as Rachel in Charles Fuller's Zooman and The Sign. It was an amazing experience! I have also had several other creative outlets as a a stage manger, (that's what I'm currently doing). Uhh, what else???

Well God is doing some simply amazing stuff. I don't know how else to describe it...but I'm excited about it all. I have periodically jumped on here to check out your pages as well. I just haven't updated. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

I have an August goal of having my Sisterlocks installed, so I'm ultra excited about that. I am trying to become a little less dependent upon facebook and just check it once a day...we'll see how that goes.
Here's to hoping everyone has a very happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have u back girl!!
    I would loved to have been able to get on stage, who knows maybe somewhere in the future, hope ll goes well for you August installaton!
    Stay Blessed
    BTW glad your girls are all good and still shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you're doing well and so many wonderful experiences are occurring!!!!

    ReplyDelete