Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stream of Consciousness Sunday: Friends and Family

This weekend was filled with lots of fun with my friends and family. Today is my mother's Birthday, she's 52 years young. She is by far the most remarkable woman that I have had the pleasure of knowing. I love her so much! She continues to amaze me with they way that she continues to love and sacrifice for her children. She is the epitome of beauty, grace, and God fearing. she taught me to love God and to be a genuine person. If i can grow to become half the woman she is, my children will be better off.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending the birthday part for one of my close friends, Kash Goins. As always, this gathering was EPIC. Lot's of fun, laughs, dancing, and all around #goodtimes!

Today, I had Sunday dinner with my bestie and her family, which is my family. The food was amazing, put me to sleep on the couch!

All in all, I had a great weekend. I love my family, I love my friends! I am blessed, this much, I know.



#SOCsunday


This is my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post hosted by all.things.fadra. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
* Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
* Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
* Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
* Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
* Link up your post below.
* Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.


~E. RaMona

No comments:

Post a Comment