Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday 9 -- Do Ya




1. Do ya love New Year's Eve? What did you do? (Or if you arrived here early, what are your plans?)
 I do love NYE. I love the sense of newness which is brewing just right around the corner. I am spending the evening with just me and the girls......that is, if they're still awake.

2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year?
 (Why does it seem so hard to answer this question)? Well, I can say that I believe I finally forgave someone this year, although I am told that "forgiveness" is more for you than it is the other person. Let's just say that I have professed to no longer live in nor dredge up the past. It's all about moving forward.


3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
 Uhhhh, Me! (Is there a growing theme here, lol!) 


4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
 Peace. Peace of mind that is and contentment, (Philippians 4:12)


5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day?
 Five.


6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel "antsy" about being there too long?
 Well, right now people tend to do more "spending" with me than the other way around. When the guests are overnight, the ant start bugging me around day 2.


7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in?
 My family is more likely to have passionate discussions. I join in some times and other times I just listen and laugh.


8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received?
 I did get everything I wanted, which was to see my children enjoy their Christmas morning...they did. As a bonus, I received a Nook Color, which I loved!


9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year?
-Growth. I'm growing up, no matter how painful or inconvenient and I am committed to change.


~E. RaMona

1 comment:

  1. I agree. That was a hard question to answer.

    Hope you have a happy new year!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/did-you-get-everything-you-wanted-for-christmas/

    ReplyDelete