Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ban on Silly Bands!!!

Soooooo, I think that I will have to officially ban silly bands (bandz) from my home. It is not because I believe they contain some harmful toxins or are made from used condoms, (who came up with that one)? The truth is, my daughters fight over them profusely. It's ridiculous. I cannot even bear it anymore. If they can't get it together, we will just have to skip this fad, which is a shame because Borders is holding a Silly Bands exchange on Saturday, August 7th. that would've been fun to observe. Anyway. I can't imagine what the next "thing" will be, but I'm sure there will be something......

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hate those things. Mine don't fight over them, but they leave them all over the place and then the baby puts them in her mouth. They're banned in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know who invented (reinvented)those things, because he/she has to be rich....and all from finding a new use for a rubber band!

    ReplyDelete