Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Build-A-Bear

We FINALLY took a trip to Build-A-Bear yesterday! I've always wanted to go but we never seemed to get around to it. The trip wasn't planned, we just ended up in the mall after school and we passed the shop and decided to get some new little friends. Love Bug got a "High School Musical" bear which she named Gabriella, after one of the characters in the movie. Snuggle Bunny loves Curious George, so she got a monkey and she named her Chocolate. I think I had more fun than the girls did...needless to say, I ended up getting a bear too!























4 comments:

  1. Awwww snuggle bunny! We have a snuggle bunny at our house too ;) Also a snuggle bear and a snuggle bug LOL

    Chocolate is too cute in Snuggle Bunny's pack!

    Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, and no prob, your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look into Build A Bear because I think it would be fun, but my 10 year old brother refuses to go with me (he humors me most of the time) and I think people would look at me funny if I went in alone lol. I'm glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Southerngirl: Thanks, I have always wanted to go as well, just having children gave me an excuse to go....but I think you should throw caution to the wind and go for it, go on girl...build yourself a bear...lol!

    ReplyDelete