Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fit Girls Guide 28 Day Jumpstart

I did  it! I joined a fitness challenge. it starts tomorrow, October 26, 2015,  and can I tell you that I am sooooo excited! It feels good to be apart of something that is bigger than me, yet involves so many wonderful supportive individuals. The support and encouragement that I have received so far has been amazing. For many of us ladies, joining this challenge and posting before pics is one of the scariest things we have yet to do. Scary but necessary. I never would have thought that I would have the strength to do it, but seeing so many others find the bravery and strength to do so is infectious and inspiring. Not to mention, publicly "outing" yourself adds that extra measure of accountability many of us need. You know that your #fitsisters are going to be checking in on you and following your journey just as you do the same for them. Tomorrow begins a new journey for many of us. I don't believe it will be easy, but it will definitely be well worth it. As I have been saying to my fitsisters for the past couple of days, #WEGOTTHIS!!! That's because we've got each other. I am grateful to be apart of this fit community! Here's to putting it ALL on the table and watching what we actually put on the table, (see what I just did there?) lol! Happy journey!

To learn more about Fit Girls Guide, you can hit them up by clicking here


 photo e-ramona.png

No comments:

Post a Comment