Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy...

Happy........Happy Thanksgiving........I choose to be happy............I choose to be thankful.

Things could be better, but they could also be much worse. I'm grateful for the unconditional love from my father. I'm grateful for His ever open arms. I love that He doesn't condemn me, but He gives me a reassuring smile letting me know, this too will pass. He has fashioned me to be resilient. So when I fall, I need only lift my head to the hills, my help is there. The amazing thing about having a relationship with Him, is that I don't have to wallow in what I've done wrong for too long. His forgiveness is instant; His restorative process is within arms reach, when we repent. I love Him. I choose Him. I want to be worthy of His love.




 photo e-ramona.png

No comments:

Post a Comment