Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Half Way There!

So, today is July 1st and the first part of 2014 is gone. Finito. Kaput. Not coming back! lol! My goodness, time really doesn't wait for anyone, does she?!? 

I don't want to be all cliché-ish, but I find myself thinking about what I have accomplished during the first part of this year. Am I any closer to my goals than I was on January 1st? Do I feel that I have made positive steps towards my future? At first, I was getting a little down on myself, because  I felt like nothing is that much different in my life. However, the more introspective I allow myself to become, I realize there has been a definite shift in my life as it relates to my evolving paradigm. While things are not obviously different in my life from the outside looking in, I absolutely know that God has been doing amazing work on me spiritually. He has also allowed and is allowing me to go through a character and faith building season.  When I look back at the beginning of this year, God was requiring me to let go of some things which were not at all pleasing to Him. I was obedient. I'm glad I was was. And now I look at how He is leading me to a place of total reliance upon Him. I am learning to trust Him more and more, every single day of my life. I'm learning to be led by the Holy Spirit  and it feels good to trust Him and not waver or operate in fear. I rejoined the church which I have always felt at home in. I know that was by His design. I am becoming bolder regarding my career aspirations and I truly believe that He has gifted me to be successful.  I know I am good enough and that I possess the talent, skills, and intelligence to move forward to more challenging opportunities.

I am not in the same space that I was in on January 1st. I know that. I have a lot more growing and stretching to do, but I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in me, will absolutely perfect it. I really am excited and hopeful for what the second half of this year will bring. I trust God and I trust His process! Happy Half Year everyone!




 photo e-ramona.png

No comments:

Post a Comment