Thursday, June 19, 2014

What's On My iPod



So, I have goo-gobs of music on my iPod. Here are tracks from one of my favorite playlists:

1. What Can I Do (Live) -- KJ Scriven and Tye Tribbett
2. No Gray & Moved By You -- Jonathan McReynolds and India Arie
3. For Your Glory (Live) -- Tasha Cobbs
4. Moving Forward -- Israel Houghton
5. Greater Is Coming -- Jekalyn Carr
6. 1 On 1 -- Zacardi Cortez
7. Incredible God, Incredible Praise -- Youthful Praise
8. The Worship Medley -- Tye Tribbett
9. Champion -- Tye Tribbett and Israel Houghton
10. Every Moment -- Forever JONES
11. Break Every Chain (Live) -- Tasha Cobbs
12. All I Have to Give -- Mali Music
13. Oh How He Loves Us -- New Breed
14. Revalation Song -- Kari Jobe
15. Indescribable -- Chris Tomlin
16. Yahweh -- Mali Music
17. Yahweh Reprise -- Mali Music and Tye Tribbett

I listen to this playlist mostly every morning. These songs really minister to me and God uses them to provide encouragement.


 photo e-ramona.png

No comments:

Post a Comment