Monday, October 7, 2013

Just Checking In

Things are winding down a bit. Not a lot, but I am out of rehearsals. The play premiered on September 27th to amazing reviews! I love acting and I honestly wish that I could do it more often and for a living even. It truly brings me joy!

I started my MBA program on September 4th, and I haven't quite gotten into the swing of things or being back in school mode. I 'm praying to get a bit more focused so that I can prosper and flourish in my attempt to attain this degree. 

I am looking forward to getting back into a routine with the girls, which includes my reentry to the YMCA to work out. 

As the show comes to an end and I say goodbye to acting for a while, I really need to get focused.

On another note, I had a dream last night that I met Tyler Perry, (who knows, it could happen ;-)

Here are some pics...










Peace and Blessings!

~E. RaMona

No comments:

Post a Comment