Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend In Review -- July 5-7

I had an Amazing weekend with the girls. They really are my favorite people to hang out with. This transition of seeing them on the weekends for the Summer, has been a lil tough on me, but Oh Boy, when I see them! We really have fun! Sometimes my heart feels like it's going to explode because I love them so much. I thank God for them and remember not to take their love for granted. I know that God has blessed my life with these 3 lil ladies and I pray He continues to give me the strength, wisdom, and "know how" to always do the right thing concerning them. I love you lil monkeys!

Taking a dip at the pool to stay cool

 Having a lil fun in the photo booth at the Mall

More photo booth fun!

New "fronts" from Five Below. They're so silly!

Trying out their "Roaaaarrrsss" after seeing Monsters University

The End


E. RaMona

No comments:

Post a Comment