Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Uncomplicated

So, I've been MIA for over a year now. There are no real excuses, except I got into other things, ie, instagram, vlogging for a minute, and I was just a lil busy with life......and, here I am at yet another crossroads.

I've got all these feelings, and I kinda don't know what to do with them.....so much has/is changing.....

The haiku that I penned yesterday, was for a reason. I need to remind myself to be patient.....even when I have already been patient for so long.

So, with the summer fast approaching, and everyone asking me, "so what are you going to do with all of this new free time?" The simple answer is, "I'm gonna do 'me' "

Nothing forced, complicated, over thought, or difficult. I plan to enjoy being and exploring. That's it. I plan to let wonderful things happen to me.


~E. RaMona

No comments:

Post a Comment