Friday, January 27, 2012

Saturday 9 -- How Do You Mend a Broken Heart


1. How did you cope with your biggest heartache?
Time and distance.....but every now and again, I still think of that person.

2. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Wow, ummm. I think it was my mom, two years ago.

3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
I've had about 3-5 real jobs. All of them are related to what I do now....but what I do now is not what I'd like to do. (if that makes sense)

4. How did you discover Saturday 9?
I learned about Saturday 9 from a fellow Blogger, Dani at Living Outside the Stacks

5. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
Right now, I wish it were possible to take a train from where I am in PA, to London, lol.... really, I'm serious....

6. When was the first time you cooked for someone else?
The first time I cooked for someone was when I was about 12 or 13. I made tuna fish for my grandfather. He loved it. He always said that I fed him what Jesus fed the multitude, fish and bread......I really miss him.

7. What is the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
Beer, hands down.

8. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
I am certain in my faith and belief system as a follower of Christ.

9. Do you know anyone who has as very unusual pet?
Ha! Me! I have three very unusual daughters....really peculiar, those three, lol!


~E. RaMona

No comments:

Post a Comment