Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some "Me" Time

Every now and again, as every mother knows.......ya' needa little me time; some alone time, some time to just spend by yourself and reflect. I am one of those  mothers. Don't get it twisted in the least, I LOVE my girls, but I'm a single mom and let's face it, sometimes I just need Calgon to take me away. 

This brings me to the realization that I have to find a way to create some time for myself. In the humdrum routine of everyday life, I tend to get caught up in the mundane nature of it all. You all know what I mean....

Get up, get the girls up, dressed, fed, to school, to work, pick up from school/day care, homework, dinner, squeeze in QT, bed time, stay up later than I should, get five hours of sleep, wake up, and start all over again.

I'm not complaning guys. I love my life, I love my girls, (wish I would win the lottery though and quit my job), it's just, sometimes we all need a break. So the plan.....

At least two-three days a month, I am going to figure out a way to go on a date.......with me,  lol! There are so many things that I want to do and focus on. Things that make me, "me." So, it's small step, but a step nonetheless.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can squeeze in the "me" time? Please let me know.


In  other news, LaToya Jackson reminds me soooooooo much of MJ on Celebrity Apprentice, random, I know!


~E. RaMona

No comments:

Post a Comment