Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday 9 -- Superstition



1. What are you superstitious about?
          I'm not really superstitious about anything, quite honestly.


2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?

          Let's see. When I was 9 years old, my sister, some cousins and I were out side playing in the freshly fallen snow. My sister pushed me and I hit my head on an old milk crate and instantly "cracked" my head open. I had to get 11 stitches and I have never let my sister live it down.


3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?

          Shopping, Chillaxin on vacation, or Shopping


4. What do you do when you're bored?

          When I get bored, I usually read or watch a movie.


5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?

          My favorite thing to do, is spend time with my children. I love watching them discover new things and interact with the world.


6. What do you do when you're lonely?

          Think


7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?

          It is expected, natural even, which is why it is important to treasure all of our time on this Earth and make it count for something.


8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?

          A day in which I have absolutely nothing planned, and amazing things happen anyway.


9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?

          Spend my time making sure my children knew they were number one in my life and I would try to make a difference in the lives of others, (even if only one person).

6 comments:

  1. Chilaxin works for me :)

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/ever-stay-in-a-haunted-hotel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are really beautiful and spiritual. And your daughters are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHOPPING!!!!! LOL How could I have left that off my list? I'm following you on Facebook now. Here's the link to my Facebook page, if you'd like to follow back: http://www.facebook.com/LivingOutsidetheStacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daenel. So glad we're now fb friends!

    ReplyDelete