Saturday, June 19, 2010

Me???


So Guys:

Me thinks the time has come for me to maintain my own hair, (no I have not gone bonkers). It's a financial decision more than anything. I plan to get a nappy loc tool and get to workin! I am in desperate need of a reti too. June 1st marked seven months being locked. I am experiencing some unraveling and slippage, which is weird because I thought this would have happened earlier on. Anyway, any tips you DIY'ers can provide will be greatly appreciated, (@Kalia Dewdrop). I need to purchase some products as well. My hair has been feelin kind of dry lately. Sorry, no pics this time, but soo, I promise. Till next time, happy blogging!



3 comments:

  1. Horray for DIYing! Ask me any questions you'd like and i'll do my best to help you with what I know. Just leave a message on my page or something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand. 1st tip whatever you do please take your time, I had to learn that the hard way. Wish I would have taken the retightening class first. However some people can do without, I wasn't one of them, lol.

    Love the style in thi pic, your locks look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how neat your hair looks pulled back. Whatever you learn about DIY please share. I just can't do my own hair in a short abmount of time. Time = $ so I end up paying. Thank GOD my consultant is fast.

    ReplyDelete