Tuesday, November 3, 2009

They're Here!

Well after 15 hours of long, arduous work, I am now locked down! I can't believe the very thing that I have wanted for so long, is now a reality. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. My consultant was very nice and even bought my food for me throughout the day. We watched television and movies. We talked about everything, and at the end of it all, I had my Sister Locks. At some point I will do the whole counting thing to see how many I have. Honestly, I'm still too tired to think about much but getting up and going. I know I will eventually enter the land of styling and products, but for now, I am grateful just to have them. Here are some pics.....




6 comments:

  1. Alaiyo your sisterlocks are beautiful! Welcome to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and color are the bomb! I liked your short look too. I like your short hair look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I'm so happy to be on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your babies look so good and i'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you are just beginning to feel the freedom, the love will icrease as the time increases. You look terrific...

    ReplyDelete