Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Girl


Meet my neice, Baby Girl. She is named so because she is the youngest of my mother's grands. She was waiting for me and the girls when we arrived home today. Babies have a way of making nothing else matter. Today was a little grueling at work, Snuggle Bunny and Love Bug were a little upset with me because we didn't make our routine stop at the play ground after school, (I was tired), but when I walked through the door and saw Baby Girl, everything else just melted away. She is such a happy baby. She was all smiles and giggles. I want to say that she only does that for me, but she really is a happy baby. What an awesome way to end out a stressful day. One of these weekends I am going to have her all to myself, her mommy said I could! I just hope Snuggle Bunny and Love Bug don't get any ideas...


♥Alaiyo♥

3 comments: