Monday, September 8, 2008

A Lil' Sumthin For Me

I just wanted to send a quick blurb about my gift that I purchased for myself. Anyone who has children or who is married, or both knows, that one can often go quite a bit of time w/o pampering ones self. More often than not I have learned how to gain pleasure from purchasing things for the house, i.e cleaning products, air freshners, and the like. I also take great pleasure in shopping for my girls, (there's just so much cute stuff out there)! There are a lot of things that I would desire to have, but I often put them on back burner, because I feel guilty, like I should spend money on something else. But today, I did it. I guiltlessly purchased some long time coveted hair products from Carol's Daughter!

It may not seem like a huge deal to others, but to me, it's a way for me to tell myself, "hey you're doing a good job, keep up the good work." I n all my taking care of things, I can't forget to take care of me. I also received a gift set of my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, Warm Vanilla Sugar


See when we treat ourselves like we want to be treated, others follow suit. Well, I didn't know that I would blog again so soon, but now I have, so there. Till next time, Happy Lockin'


-Alaiyo ♥

2 comments:

  1. I like Brown Sugar & Fig, Moonlight Path, and Breathe Energy from B&B Works. I have a few others I rotate between. I also get the wall flowers. I'm not so picky with those, whatever is on sale is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen,I like Brown Sugar & Fig too. I do have a favorite wall flower, it's Coconut Lime Verbana. It smells good, but can be a little over powering in small spaces. Oh! I am also obsessed with the aroma therapy hand soaps. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete